For several years, our team has provided educational meeting event planning, exhibit management, and sponsorship sales, through the AEG brand, for AAOP, a national healthcare organization. We have worked to utilize their conference branding and messaging to develop a cohesive onsite experience and uniform look through signage design, set design and other elements. These events consistently draw about 1,800 attendees, over 400 exhibitors and host over 150 sessions. Our team has managed the entire event operations, presenters and educational programming, exhibitors and sponsors. This includes management of both virtual, onsite, and hybrid elements. Our team also oversaw exhibitors and sponsors for AAOP’s annual meeting and developed revenue-generating programming, including the exhibitor and sponsor marketing strategies.
For each annual conference, we worked with AAOP to establish the event branding, utilizing the logo as the initial design concept.
We worked to translate the mark into all the event’s collateral experiential elements. Some of these elements include: exhibitor prospectus/contract, advertisements, directional signage, registration area signage, attendee badges, grand hall stage design, on-site promotional material, and more.
A key area of development was how to handle the flow of attendees upon arrival. Having just come out of COVID-19, a great deal of concern was paid to how people should interact in a small area. This drove our decision to redesign and expand the registration area, adding an area of self-check-in kiosks that separated the attendees, moving them to an expedited area.
HMG partnered with an event production company to produce all of the signage and bring our visual designs into a physical space. This included stage design, custom-building exhibit structures, desks, registration area, and pillar displays.
AAOP Booth Design
The design concept for the AAOP booth was unique in the sense that it needed to span across the entire grand hall foyer, while also straddling one of the entrances to the hall. This required our team to split the elements in half, one side being a lounge area with comfortable seating and the other side having AAOP’s resource center, O&P area, social media kiosk, and NPI program information desk.
Our event management team provided general planning support and on-site management for the annual conference to ensure things ran smoothly.
AREAS OF MANAGEMENT:
- Pre-event activities including event structure, protocols, operations planning, budgeting, contract negotiations, speaker management, hospitality and catering management, event branding, and experiential preparations.
- Design and promotions including conceptualization and production of the event spaces, digital advertisements to attendees, and promoting the conference to exhibit vendors.
- Sponsorships, exhibitors, and sales including identifying revenue streams, advertising campaigns, enticing vendors for exhibits and sponsorships, and automating the registration and check-in areas.
- Technology and Audio/Video including assistance with the mobile event app, coordinating the A/V team in the various breakout room and halls, and ensuring sufficient power and internet capabilities.
- Logistics including any on-site coordination between the venue, A/V company, decorators, set and installations, food and beverage planning, exhibitors, staff, and attendees.
Ready To Strengthen
and Grow Your Business?
For more information or to speak with a consultant, please complete the form below.
Harris Marketing Group will not rent out or sell your email address to third parties.
We value your privacy. Harris Marketing Group will not
rent out or sell your email address to third parties.