Our event management team executed multiple recruitment events designed to help build commitment from upcoming enlisted soldiers. The events also encompassed an awards presentation, swear-in ceremony, and opportunities for Future Soldiers to network with each other and senior leadership, HMG provided planning, coordination, online registration, setup, logistics, marketing, and execution for five events across the country.
For each of the recognition events, our creative team worked with the U.S. Army Recruiting Command (USAREC) to establish the event branding, website development, experiential elements, and advertising. Keeping to the current Army brand guidelines, we developed a unique event brand that was consistent across all events and created a sense of importance and appreciation for future soldiers and their families.
While all five of the events carried the same essence, each location required different levels of marketing to ensure Future Soldier attendance was at its highest. Some of these marketing pieces included: mailed postcards, social media posts, printed flyers and posters, directional signage, online information and registration, on-site signage, stage design, video presentations, and more.
Our design team developed a multiple-page websites for each of the events. These websites allowed HMG to advertise to Future Soldier, allowing them to learn about the event including agenda, influential attendees and speakers, and a media gallery of past events. Our team also created an area for USAREC to provide general information to the Future Soldiers about enlistment benefits that would be granted once officially sworn in.
With the website’s comprehensive information, the website also provided Future Soldiers with easy online registration for themselves, their family, and/or influencers. Once registration closed, the website allowed our event management team easy access to attendee lists for use during on-site registration.
HMG designed several marketing elements that would be used to announce the upcoming recognition events and get the highest number of Future Soldiers possible in attend. Some of the advertising pieces included: printed postcards that were mailed to all eligible Future Soldiers, social media posts delivered on the local Battalion’s pages, printed flyers and posters delivered to the Battalions to distribute and hang in there local recruiting offices, and more.
Our event management team provided general planning support and on-site management for each of the five events to ensure things ran smoothly.
- Pre-event activities included event structure, protocols, operations planning, budgeting, venue contract negotiations, event branding, and experiential preparations.
- Design and promotions included conceptualization and production of the event space and advertisements to Future Soldiers.
- Technology and Audio/Video included the creation of slideshow presentations, production of a short video that played prior to the event commencing, and coordination with the A/V team on sound mixing, video recording, and IMAG projecting.
- Logistics included all on-site coordination between the venue, A/V company, VIPs, staff, and Future Soldiers.
- Post-event reporting included the analysis of attendance numbers, social media, and other advertisements to see if each element was effective. This report also included insights to things that went well and things that could be improved for future recognition events.
Ready To Strengthen
and Grow Your Business?
For more information or to speak with a consultant, please complete the form below.
Harris Marketing Group will not rent out or sell your email address to third parties.
We value your privacy. Harris Marketing Group will not
rent out or sell your email address to third parties.